#COVID19 did put a strain on most of the business and while navigating through the uncertainty, firms tend to improve internal business processes and build resilience. Support through this process is invaluable.
Correspondingly, “NetSuite supporting the growth of MASIT Skopje” is a real example how a cloud ERP can facilitate the management of resources in the fastest growing association gathering about 100 leaders in ICT industry. Representing the sector “in charge for the digital world”, MASIT is heading a step forward to meet the needs promptly.
Handling multiple projects and supporting an innovation-driven economy, MASIT embraces NetSuite cloud platform to ease management of its complex projects. Apart of detailed financial reporting main advantage is the functionality to drill down to simple transaction and activity.
NetSuite designed for non-profit means:
- Comprehensive features, including GL, AR, AP, cash management, statistical accounting, allocation schedules, and real-time financial reporting
- Consolidated processes within one system
- Automated financial processes and improved productivity with approval routing workflows for Journal Entries, Purchase Orders and Vendor Bills
- Real-time access to the financial and operational performance
- Automated transactions and reduced manual data entry / errors
- A combined Statement of Revenues and Expenditures which includes the Net Asset categorizations, can be filtered for a single grant or provide a comparative view of all grants
For the third year in a row, Gartner Inc. has evaluated Oracle NetSuite in the Leaders quadrant of its Magic Quadrant for Cloud Core Financial Management Systems. The first ERP system to be built for the cloud from the ground up, NetSuite has been able to reap the advantages of companies moving from on-premises systems. Gartner noted the shift in the report.
Perfect suit for distributed workforce: ease of access any time, from anywhere with only a browser and an internet connection.
Harnessing MASIT’s data with NetSuite, the goal is to grow their own mission.
More info about NetSuite for non-profit is available at https://www.netsuite.com/portal/industries/nonprofit.shtml