Our company is a one-stop-shop to foreign investors for starting up their businesses in Macedonia, with a proud history dating back to 2006. Once the client makes a decision on entering Macedonian market, we are here to lead, guide and assist. Not only with the start of company, but during its everyday work.
Let us be your right hand in running your business in Macedonia!
- Support in making decision about a particular legal form, comprising commercial, legal and tax effects on the future company
- Company registration
- Foreign investment registration in respective institutions
- Bank selection and opening bank accounts
- Logistical and administrative assistance
- Business plan for business start-up in various industries
- Obtaining official financial and legal data about legal entities operating in Macedonia from relevant institutions
- Registration of newly hired personnel in the respective State institutions
Businesses have diverse payroll needs. Payroll is not just processing the monthly net amount to your employees. Payroll is tightly related to human resource management. This guides to collecting all employee information on a regular basis (need of vacation, illness cases, worker’s absence, and requests for unpaid day leaves and so on). Employment agreements are guarded at highest privacy and confidentially. We rely on an excellent data systems enabling better tracking of employees personal data.
- Lowering the risk of labor inspectorate and penalties
- Expertise in employment-related tax matters
- Employees registration at the Agency of employment of RM
- Employees registration for health insurance
- Full salary calculation
- Creation of pay slips and detailed salary reviews
- Preparation of the salary payment order
All daily bookkeeping function
Fixed asset reporting and depreciation
Preparation of tax calculations for the VAT and the profit tax, as well as inclusion of all bases for taxation pertaining to the personal income tax calculation
Preparation of complete annual financial statements
Intellectual Property Services
We offer a full range of Intellectual Property Services. Our experienced team identifies which services fit with your requirements, executing their work with the highest degree of professionalism and putting the needs of you and your business first every time.
We work with big brands, starts ups, and entrepreneurs across industries to ensure they understand which elements of intellectual property law may provide obstacles or opportunities for their business.
Our intellectual property lawyers provide advice, assistance and represents with:
Patents Trademarks Designs and Other IP Rights.
Taxes are public (state) incomes, collected from companies/corporations and citizens. It is an obligation, named by the state, by which the above mentioned payers are abstracting a part of its income, trade or property in order to satisfy general state necessities. Three main objects are issues of taxes: Income taxes Trade taxes and Property taxes.
The identification of the object of taxation means simultaneous determination and the types of taxes payable. The tax liability is carried by citizens and legal entities, which are performing an activity and have different organizational forms.
What can we help you with?
Managing taxes is not a task that can be overlooked. It is a crucial business issue, and we are here to help a business to develop strategies that will maximize tax benefits. Following the tax issues, we provide answers to questions of the different types of taxes established in the Macedonian Law, and more importantly, answers for any question regarding tax obligation for VAT, personal income tax and profit tax regulative in Macedonia such as: Am I obliged to pay the WHT in Macedonia? What is the most convenient (and cheapest) way to transfer the capital when starting up legal entity in Macedonia? Do I have a right on tax refund? When do we submit tax refund request? Tax consultancy is inevitable in order to minimize taxation while remaining compliant with the law in complicated financial situations. As client’s businesses grows and change, so does our objective tax advice.
Construction companies, trading companies, governmental institutions, international organizations, they all come to us for assistance in procurement. We cover all the phases of the procurement process from the point of view of the contracting authority. Services are also provided for companies interested in bidding for international tenders, but also for setting up of company’s own procurement unit.
- Preparation of tender dossiers and its main parts, such as technical specifications and Terms of Reference
- Preparation of tender bids for Works, Supply and Service tenders published by EU, World Bank, UNDP or Macedonian Government
- Pre-evaluation of bids
- Assistance in establishment of procurement units/sections
- Preparation of procurement policies and procedures
- Headhunting for EU, World Bank and UNDP tenders published in Macedonia and in the region
- Ex-ante and Ex-post evaluation of procurement procedures for programs and projects
- Preparation of project proposals and implementation of grant contracts for CBC (Cross-Border Cooperation) programs
- General assistance in management of EU, World Bank and EU funded projects
Posting invoices, ensuring invoices are correct, valid and state correct tax Internally chasing invoice approvals Preparing payments and sending out remittances Statement reconciliations Dealing with any supplier/invoice queries in a fast and efficient manner Meeting all weekly and month end deadlines
Issuing new invoices Resolve invoice queries both internally and externally Make sure the invoices are correct and according to VAT Law Consistently following the bank credits Sending monthly debtor statements Produce a cash-flow